There are many ways you can kickstart your own digital marketing campaign. But before we begin, it’s important to note that you do not need to hire an external digital agency to handle your digital work.
But in case you want to hire one, make sure you read our article on how to avoid a bad digital agency hire.
Now back to the topic. Unlike traditional marketing, digital marketing gives you lots of control over how you advertise your brand/ services or products. As long as you follow the guidelines of the respective platforms you are using, you’re free to publish your content, in your own style and creativity.
Now, let us share with you how we start our own digital marketing campaign for our own business:
- Identify who’s your target audience
- Identify what type of social media do they use
- Identify what kind of pain points do they face and how your products/ services can solve their problems
- Craft out a marketing funnel and create multiple engagement points for your audience
- Study the results of your campaign and tweak accordingly